Breaking

Sunday 25 January 2015

Anjali clarifies on Drunk act in Pub

 Actress Anjali was in news recently for allegedly creating a ruckus at a pub in Hyderabad after getting drunk. The T-Town Seetha has addressed the media to give a clarification on what was speculated.

 Anjali: "I entered into the pub at around 9 PM. When Media folks asked me to pose for the camera, I declined their appeal saying it was a private function.  After staying there for half-an-hour, I left the place and shocked to see the media reports of me creating a scene at the pub by the time I reached home. Neither I was drunk nor I have a Boyfriend. I don't understand why such baseless rumours were spread about me. Anyone is free enough to check the CCTV footage".

 Anjali completed a long schedule of her upcoming flick in abroad recently. The pretty actress wishes to focus on her career at the moment and have couple of Telugu projects in the pipeline.

Pages