Breaking

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hrithik Roshan, Karan Johar, Imtiaz Ali Hail ‘Finding Fanny’

   Homi Adajania’s Finding Fanny has impressed the best in the business. The makers have been very confident to show the movie much before its release and they have certainly not gone wrong in their promotional strategy. The film that stars Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapurand Dimple Kapadia in pivotal roles has been hailed as the ‘break-out film of 2014 by some of the biggest names in Bollywood.
   Karan Johar says, “I absolutely loved it. Its one of the finest written films I have seen in a very long time and its what you call an ensemble victory. Each performance – Pankaj, Naseer, Dimple, Arjun, Deepika – are all outstanding – but the biggest star of the film will remain Homi. He put it together and he set a world that you haven’t seen – the way he handled performances, the nuances of the screenplay. It’s a complete directorial victory. I enjoyed it thoroughly.”
   Hrithik Roshan adds, “I saw the promos of the film and I decided that I am going to love this film. There are some films that you already decide you are going to like and I loved it.”
   Imtiaz Ali says, “Finding Fanny is a really unique film, I really enjoyed it. Its crazy. It’s the director who has made it very very crazy and interesting. You could relate to all these people whom you see behind me. Very enjoyable, very funny.”
   Presented by Fox Star Studios and produced by Dinesh Vijan’s Maddock Films, Finding Fanny releases this Friday.


Pages