Breaking

Saturday 22 March 2014

I don't get on the table and remove clothes: Sunny Leone

Sunny Leone grabbed eyeballs with her hot avatar in Bigg Boss and moved to Bollywood to set the screen on fire. The adult star faced criticism as well with the sudden stardom in the industry. However, Sunny believes that it will take her few films to prove her mettle as an actress.

In an exclusive conversation with TOI, Sunny talks about her experience in Bollywood. On being asked whether she was hesitant before moving to India, Sunny was honest and said, "I was very hesitant and scared. I was scared of the idea of leaving it all and coming to India. When I came in entertainment, I got hate mails from Indian community in US. I didn't want to go through all that again, but ironically what happened now is that the Indian community in US told me they are happy for me."

"I come from a different world. I have seen adult content in films. I have seen different films. For me its about the world. It's about being believable as a sexy person. I don't dress up like that in my life and I don't make out with random person," added Sunny.

Sunny claims that she will take few films to prove her acting prowess while she asserts that she is a hard-working actress like any other star. "After few of my films are released and people meet me, will they know that I am a dedicated person. It will take that time. I can't escape who I am. I am not sorry for the way my life is. However, if I can change one person's opinion at a time then my job is done. Making people realize that even I am a person and I don't get on the table and remove clothes or I am not hitting at somebody's husband and that's not who I am. I am having fun shooting for films in India and I will continue to do that," concluded Sunny.


WATCH: Ragini MMS-2 Official Uncut Trailer



Pages