Breaking

Monday 27 February 2012

Samantha's secret of success ?




Kerala beauty Samantha who become busy bee since her entry with film 'Em Maya Chesave' has occupied top slot in the industry with her latest hit 'Dookudu' with Mahesh babu. Obviously, she is flooded with offers from everywhere, including Bollywood.

When media asks her about her future plans, Samantha said "There were some gossips in the media that soon I am shifting to Bollywood. But, it is not true. What I had from Bollywood is an offer from director Goutam Menon in his Hindi film. We still didn't finalize it yet. My first preference is southern film industry only. If, I ever find some gap between my southern films, then only I will think about doing Hindi films. My upcoming film 'Eega' directed by Rajamouli is totally a different movie in my career. Doing two versions of that film (Telugu and Tamil) at a time is also quite an experience for me. Film 'Dookudu' has helped my career a lot. But, I never keep in my mind about my success. Once enjoying the success of my film, I immediately wipe it off from my mind as it may adversely affect my next films. I begin all my films as if it is my first film in the industry and fully concentrate on it only until I complete it. I am very carefully selecting my films. Unless, I believe it helps my career anyway, I won't sign them come how big film it would be."

Pages